PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
» Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- » Discussions » PSY TUNES BOARD » Buried Straight to Hell
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

Directionless ist offline
  Buried Straight to Hell        Go on top to this Page

MOTU_BuriedStraightToHell.mp3

Freestyle Hip Hop with some experimental shiz.

All produced in Psycle.

Vocal credits are to Kyle Hinckley, my ´Masters of the Universe´partner in crime, and some vocals of myself as well.

I know it doesn't make too much sense. It's kind of like a remix of nonsense. Hopefully I'll get a good production flow down for making this Hip Hop stuff as more tracks are made.

Last edited by Directionless on 14.01.2008, 23:16 o'clock.

10.01.2008, 22:30 Profile of Directionless Add Directionless to your Buddy-List Homepage of Directionless
mutilus

Date Registered:

mutilus ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I absolutely love this stuff man. Really funky, like daisy age hip hop plus with all the glitch thrown in. Bip hop!

makes perfect sense

14.01.2008, 14:52 Profile of mutilus Add mutilus to your Buddy-List
Directionless

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by mutilus
I absolutely love this stuff man. Really funky, like daisy age hip hop plus with all the glitch thrown in. Bip hop!

makes perfect sense

Thanks bro. I'm enjoying producing something out of the boundaries of my usual genres.

Hopefully more good stuff to come with this kind of style.

These are new works made with previous freestyles. We're also looking into making a new album with more specific lyrics. If I can get my partner off his arse to do some new recordings. He's a talented and intelligent mofo.

In the meantime, I have albums worth of old freestyle recordings to go through and find stuff that works.

14.01.2008, 22:05 Profile of Directionless Add Directionless to your Buddy-List Homepage of Directionless
mutilus

Date Registered:

mutilus ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Haha man I can't get enough of this track. The guy's got an awesome voice, he sounds like he's completely off his face.

classic lines:
"i don't wanna do anything except for program techno" that's you right?

the pocahontas one

You could totally get this released somewhere, it's as good as any experimental hiphop i've listened to. Looking forward to the MOTU album

14.01.2008, 23:26 Profile of mutilus Add mutilus to your Buddy-List
Directionless

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by mutilus
Haha man I can't get enough of this track. The guy's got an awesome voice, he sounds like he's completely off his face.

classic lines:
"i don't wanna do anything except for program techno" that's you right?

the pocahontas one

You could totally get this released somewhere, it's as good as any experimental hiphop i've listened to. Looking forward to the MOTU album

Heheh yep. The vocoded redneck-ish sounding vocals are me. (being in Utah so long, when I'm drunk, I get that country boy drawl. I hate it!)

And yes, Kyle has what others have described as the Eminem sound... but he's more educated.

Thanks so much for your support. These guys need to know what potential they got and start working it.

Last edited by Directionless on 15.01.2008, 00:16 o'clock.

14.01.2008, 23:53 Profile of Directionless Add Directionless to your Buddy-List Homepage of Directionless
dark_virus

Date Registered:

dark_virus ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Man, this song ROXX!!

The production, the vocals... and though I'm not a fan o Hip Hop, I can't resist to listen to this song again and again!

The beat is very pro! Can you comment about it? Is it a chopped breakbeat, a record of live drums, or so? Nah... can you comment THE WHOLE PRODUCTION??

And I agree with mutilus: You can, for sure, get this track released!! =)

Last edited by dark_virus on 15.01.2008, 02:45 o'clock.

15.01.2008, 02:43 Profile of dark_virus Add dark_virus to your Buddy-List Homepage of dark_virus
Directionless

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by The_Brainwashed
Man, this song ROXX!!

The production, the vocals... and though I'm not a fan o Hip Hop, I can't resist to listen to this song again and again!

The beat is very pro! Can you comment about it? Is it a chopped breakbeat, a record of live drums, or so? Nah... can you comment THE WHOLE PRODUCTION??

And I agree with mutilus: You can, for sure, get this track released!! =)

Thanks man!

The production:

various jazz and hip hop loops sequenced and augmented with dblue's Glitch plus some other manual beat sequencing.

Some other hip hop guitar samples from 'One Stop Beats' and my own guitar playing.

Vocal clips chunked up and run through Terry West's VocEqPro v1.6 http://rekkerd.org/terry-west-releases-voceqpro/ and Ultrafunk's plugins.

Production of beats run through Film Composer's Dancemaster (BE AWARE that it does crash in Psycle 1.8.5 when saving and closing [but i love the sound so i use it anyway]) and some $ vst for final production: Firium Eq and Ozone.

The vocoder is Orange Vocoder which I suspect is the same vocoder Necros of The Alpha Conspiracy has used.

Last edited by Directionless on 15.01.2008, 08:34 o'clock.

15.01.2008, 03:16 Profile of Directionless Add Directionless to your Buddy-List Homepage of Directionless
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS