PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions TIPS BOARD A way to use midi sounds?
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

shadowbane ist offline
  A way to use midi sounds?        Go on top to this Page

Ok, hear me out before you kill me.
I want to use midi sounds for stuff like drums, that midi can do decently. I just wanted to know if there was a way to do this in Psycle.

22.10.2007, 01:00 Profile of shadowbane Add shadowbane to your Buddy-List
alk

Date Registered:

alk ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Hi Shadowbane!

Not yet I'm afraid There is a midi out plugin, as well as VST midi out plugins, but some work needs to be done before these work correctly (there are currently timing issues). Thanks for reminding us however (bumps it up the list)

(however you could always sample the output of the midi and then chop it up into samples to use in psycle)

alk

Last edited by alk on 25.10.2007, 10:59 o'clock.

25.10.2007, 10:59 Profile of alk Add alk to your Buddy-List
shadowbane

Date Registered:

shadowbane ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

The point was that it would be easier than using samples. Oh well, I guess I can make do with lots of samples.

25.10.2007, 14:04 Profile of shadowbane Add shadowbane to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS