PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
» Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- » Discussions » TIPS BOARD » Some questions about the sampler
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

12AtÜ ist offline
Some questions about the sampler        Go on top to this Page

Hi,
these things I ask myself since a long time:

1. What is loop:forward? It does nothing.
  2. Can the sampler play samples reverse?
  3. Are there any undocumented features?

Thank You
Richard

Last edited by 12AtÜ on 15.10.2007, 22:55 o'clock.

15.10.2007, 21:45 Profile of 12AtÜ Add 12AtÜ to your Buddy-List
SAS

Date Registered:

SAS ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Guess you're talking about the "edit" dialouge...

1. If your sample has some loop points set (start/stop), loop forward simply means: play the loop.
You can set loop starts/ends in the wave editor, either by marking a region -> right click -> set loop to selection, or by setting them individually. A start with STRG+left click and a stop with STRG+right click anywhere in the waveform view.

2. Not that i know. But simply load the same sample in a free slot, and use the wave editor to reverse the sample. click process->reverse.

3. Not that i know...

hope it helps

Cheers!

16.10.2007, 11:35 Profile of SAS Add SAS to your Buddy-List Homepage of SAS Add SAS to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: S0l4RiS YIM Screenname: who's using YIM ???
dark_virus

Date Registered:

dark_virus ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by SAS
2. Not that i know. But simply load the same sample in a free slot, and use the wave editor to reverse the sample. click process->reverse.

That's something Psycle could copy from Renoise: it has a global command (0Bxx) that plays the sample in reverse, without the need to load a reversed copy of the sample.

I tried it in Psycle, with no success.

16.10.2007, 20:46 Profile of dark_virus Add dark_virus to your Buddy-List Homepage of dark_virus
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Sampulse will do it. if it is ever finished...

quote:

0Exy: Extended (see below).
Extended Commands:
9E: Play Forward
9F: Play Backward

17.10.2007, 20:06 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
sampler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

matilde tracker does many things with samples, that is it has many commands AND its source code was released months ago. maybe it's useful for Psycle coder(s)

20.10.2007, 13:23 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS