PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions TIPS BOARD distorted sound
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

rambling pedro ist offline
  distorted sound        Go on top to this Page

hello, i'm new to psycle which i find very interesting,it works well except the sound is very much distorted, whereas when i record the obtained file is clean. anybody's got an idea?
i can't use the software if it stays like this.
cheers!

06.10.2007, 21:47 Profile of rambling pedro Add rambling pedro to your Buddy-List
rambling pedro

Date Registered:

rambling pedro ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

oh yes, and what's the red bar under the green one on the vu?
it's probably related to the problem, uh?

06.10.2007, 21:56 Profile of rambling pedro Add rambling pedro to your Buddy-List
sampler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

hi and welcome

maybe ur problem is the buffer. if it's small (and ur CPU is not powerful) the sound could not be good.

you can try to make buffer bigger and see. It is in Settings / Input/Output / Audio - Configure/ Buffer Size

07.10.2007, 00:54 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
asdf

Date Registered:

asdf ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

you're probably using psycle's lousy directsound driver.

google asio4all if your card doesn't support asio.

07.10.2007, 02:47 Profile of asdf Add asdf to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS