PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Resources FREE SAMPLES Drum loops
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author
Psycler

Date Registered:

aimless-soybean-plant ist offline
  Drum loops        Go on top to this Page

Looking for some drum loops, but the posted links I found are no longer working.

Can anyone help?

08.07.2007, 11:13 Profile of aimless-soybean-plant Add aimless-soybean-plant to your Buddy-List
Directionless
Psycler

Date Registered:

Directionless ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by aimless-soybean-plant
Looking for some drum loops, but the posted links I found are no longer working.

Can anyone help?

i don't know of any download sites. but what kind do you want? maybe i could upload a couple onto zshare.net for you.

i have the steinburg electro age CD from the 90's (so its not the greatest) but when you edit them with a wav editor and add like distortion or phase shifting, they can do the job depending on what music you're making.

they're BPMs are from 100 to 160

08.07.2007, 22:32 Profile of Directionless Add Directionless to your Buddy-List Homepage of Directionless
aimless-soybean-plant
Psycler

Date Registered:

aimless-soybean-plant ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I'm not really after anything fancy, I just keep going out of time with my guitar and the songs kind of meander: not really getting the pace I'm after.

So really just something basic and not to hip hoppy as drum loops tend to edge towards that sometimes

09.07.2007, 21:28 Profile of aimless-soybean-plant Add aimless-soybean-plant to your Buddy-List
Directionless
Psycler

Date Registered:

Directionless ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by aimless-soybean-plant
I'm not really after anything fancy, I just keep going out of time with my guitar and the songs kind of meander: not really getting the pace I'm after.

So really just something basic and not to hip hoppy as drum loops tend to edge towards that sometimes

Sounds like you aren't looking for any particular effects but just to keep a beat for timing. Why not just use sequenced drums. here's a psy for you. no big deal:

http://www.zshare.net/download/2632012d59d5c4/

10.07.2007, 16:27 Profile of Directionless Add Directionless to your Buddy-List Homepage of Directionless
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS