PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
» Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- » Discussions » TIPS BOARD » How to? but in french please ;)
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

Fury_jin ist offline
  How to? but in french please ;)        Go on top to this Page

Salut, je me permet de poster en français, car j'ai réaliser un petit tuto sur Psycle.
Vous trouverez la chose sous la forme d'une vidéo, avec mes explications.

Voici le lien, clic télecharger

j'espère que ça vous aidera.

[Edited URL link]

Last edited by Fury_jin on 02.06.2007, 13:47 o'clock.

30.05.2007, 03:01 Profile of Fury_jin Add Fury_jin to your Buddy-List
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Il est formidable!!!

(ok, back to english.. i never learnt french).

Thanks for the tutorial, and at the same time, very nice result. You go from basics (how to start a song) to tweaks and interpolation.
Maybe it would need also a small explanation of the sampler machine (because that isn't intuitive to some users), as well as the sequence bar, how to add more patterns (i guess it is intuitive, so simply explain that the list is for that).

Also, some tips: (this may make the tutorial too long, but...)

* if you first select the machine and parameter in the comboboxes, the twk key will put the correct numbers, instead of "twk 00 00 0000".

* if you enable "Record Tweaks" under the sequencer, and do the tweak, Psycle automatically writes the twk command to the cursor position. (This needs "FT2 style in unarmed track" option inside "configuration-settings-keyboard and misc", or select that tracks for recording (red light in the track header))

* You can move a wire from one machine to another. In your example, to move the wire "stk plucked-Master" to "stk plucked-Reverb", you would Right click on the Wire triangle and drag the wire to the other machine.
If you click "ctrl", you can change the origin instead of the destination

30.05.2007, 12:58 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
MfM

Date Registered:

MfM ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

really nice job,even if we need an english version

30.05.2007, 17:05 Profile of MfM Add MfM to your Buddy-List
SAS

Date Registered:

SAS ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Ok.. didn't understand anything (except "psycle")
But great job!

Any1 able to translate this one ?

31.05.2007, 10:39 Profile of SAS Add SAS to your Buddy-List Homepage of SAS Add SAS to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: S0l4RiS YIM Screenname: who's using YIM ???
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS