PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions TECH BOARD some suggestions
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

Breakthru ist offline
  some suggestions        Go on top to this Page

Hello everybody!

I've been using Psycle for over a year and a half and there are some new features I'd find useful in Psycle inherent from using it for such a long time:

- over 250 VST plugins have transited in my VST directory... but I've only kept the most useful to me. This way the VST tree is smaller and plugins are easier to find... so where's the problem?
When loading someones song I might not have the plugins needed for it in my VST dir.... But I have them in my "notUsedPlugins" dir...

I'd find it useful to have a secondary VST+Native plugins directory to put plugins that I don't want to see in plugin list but have them loaded anyway if a song requests it.
Another solution could be to hide plugins in plugin list when they are not used for x days...

That's all I wanted to suggest... just noticed the other feature I wanted to request is already done! Psycle is really astonishing!

Bye

10.03.2002, 16:03 Profile of Breakthru Add Breakthru to your Buddy-List Homepage of Breakthru
Pikari

Date Registered:

Pikari ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I love the idea of secondary plugin directory.

You know; There are many plugins I would like to delete but some people still use them in their songs.. and you know that missing plugin problem

10.03.2002, 23:16 Profile of Pikari Add Pikari to your Buddy-List Homepage of Pikari Add Pikari to your Contact-List
sampler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Well, i think a good solution would be organize the plugins in folders (as a tree view).

JAZ is planning to do sth like that, nope??

PEACE & Psycling

11.03.2002, 21:52 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
Breakthru

Date Registered:

Breakthru ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

it's already a tree view... but it's not easy to browse when you have 50 plugins in "Effects" folder. Mostly when you only use 10-20 and keep the others for compatibility with other songs...

12.03.2002, 17:15 Profile of Breakthru Add Breakthru to your Buddy-List Homepage of Breakthru
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS