PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions PSY TUNES BOARD My first song
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

Djestr ist offline
My first song        Go on top to this Page

I have sent a link to my first Psycle song, it is in MP3 format.

Unfortunately, the only place I have to host it is on Yahoo under my briefcase. This won't allow for downloading, but does allow for listening. (will figure out where I can put the file for downloading soon hopefully!)

The song was made using sf2 soundfont banks from Hammersound, and samples from an acoustic drum kit for hammerhead drum machine.

All work was done in psycle, and normalized, FX added in Adobe audition.

Comments are more than welcome!

http://us.f13.yahoofs.com/bc/4473d559_f0...f7p.cEB97f13Fyj

Hope you enjoy!

P.S. My Tracker days started with early versions of octamed on an amiga 500.

24.05.2006, 06:58 Profile of Djestr Add Djestr to your Buddy-List YIM Screenname: djestr
MfM

Date Registered:

MfM ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

hello,first of all welcome on psycledelics community..i hope you will enjoy psycle
i listened to your song for 3 or 4 times and the first thing that
comes into my mind was "yeah an old school song"because like you i started my tracker days on A500 ....anyway..
that song is nice and in amiga old style (.mod) that guitar reminds me to some moby tracks,very nice and also the piano
is enjoyable,the drums seems good but i haven't liked some variations,the overall sound is nice but you could get more from that song adding some atmosphere pads and some more variations and instruments that plays togheter with the leads guitar for example
this is just my opinion hope you like it !!

24.05.2006, 19:45 Profile of MfM Add MfM to your Buddy-List
Djestr

Date Registered:

Djestr ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

MFM,

Thanks for the warm welcome! So far I really like what I have seen in psycle. Lots to learn yet about it's abilities.

Thank you also for your comments, They were both positive and constructive. Something I'm not used to seeing on a Message board.

I originally thought about adding in an track to compliment the lead, but since I haven't done this in a while, wanted to keep it simple as I learn again.

Cheers!

24.05.2006, 21:34 Profile of Djestr Add Djestr to your Buddy-List YIM Screenname: djestr
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS