PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsMAIN BOARD ╗ Putting Psycle Compo tunes on Archive.org
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

TranceMyriad ist offline
  Putting Psycle Compo tunes on Archive.org        Go on top to this Page

I was just trying to put all the latest compo tunes on psycle.free.fr, when it told me that we have exceeded the quota. Rather than going and removing other peoples file, why don't we put all the past and current compo tunes on archive.org?

I could easily create an account and share the relevant details with the relevant people - what do you think?

25.04.2006, 06:26 Profile of TranceMyriad Add TranceMyriad to your Buddy-List Homepage of TranceMyriad
sampler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

It looks really good. Does it have a limit?
We should find another site to host our songs yes.
Maybe www.archive.org is the perfect one.

I've signed up

Last edited by sampler on 25.04.2006, 10:40 o'clock.

25.04.2006, 10:12 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
MfM

Date Registered:

MfM ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

yes colud be nice but with an html page with logo and all...like a site with only downloadable music !

25.04.2006, 10:37 Profile of MfM Add MfM to your Buddy-List
Rolemusic

Date Registered:

Rolemusic ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

we can use
http://www.untergrund.net/

it has nice free hosting for files and webpages related to demoscene

And for next compos and I sugest an automatized web based upload system so every author upload his own psy and mp3

27.04.2006, 18:44 Profile of Rolemusic Add Rolemusic to your Buddy-List Homepage of Rolemusic
MfM

Date Registered:

MfM ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by Rolemusic
we can use
http://www.untergrund.net/
And for next compos and I sugest an automatized web based upload system so every author upload his own psy and mp3

exactly what i have thought and if you want to know we already got the web space trancemyriad talked about(thanks to him ),we are thinking about putting there all the tracks.
the submission system of the next compo will work into another way for sure and all will be added into that space and linked to the wiki!

27.04.2006, 18:57 Profile of MfM Add MfM to your Buddy-List
BJohan

Date Registered:

BJohan ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

already 6 ogg/mp3 links missing on the compo8 wiki page. we can expect more and more will fail due to natural decaying :)

06.05.2006, 18:31 Profile of BJohan Add BJohan to your Buddy-List Homepage of BJohan Add BJohan to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: bohan@jabber.org (no A0L) YIM Screenname: bohan@jabber.org (no Yah00!1)
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS