PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsMAIN BOARD ╗ Laying down vocal tracks in Psycle v1.82
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

bluedigits ist offline
Laying down vocal tracks in Psycle v1.82        Go on top to this Page

Peace

I'm quite a novice at production, as the producers that I worked with in the past did the laying down of tracks. I only sang over them.
Things is... I am able to add beats with the drum machine, and insert samples, but vocal samples don't play longer then two seconds of their duration in a track. So if I lay down a vocal sample that sings the phrase
"It's only a matter of time..." for instance.

The track will only play "It's..." when I press a key on the keyboard to insert it. And if I hold the key down for too long it will only play "it's" "it's" "its's"...on down the track and never become long enough to play in full.

Can anyone help?
*big hopeful smile*

Thx. I am tremendously grateful.

God Bless
-Blu

22.05.2006, 13:53 Profile of bluedigits Add bluedigits to your Buddy-List
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

you shouldn't worry about that, I explain:

When you press a key in psycle, it acts like it was an instrument. It plays while you maintain the key pressed.

This is also done when entering the notes in the pattern, for when a user tries to record it live (i.e. while playing).

In the end, when you play the pattern/song the wave will not stop if you don't put a "off" note before it reaches its end.

22.05.2006, 20:41 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS