PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Resources FREE VST & VSTI rex player/slicer in psycle?
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

minifrog ist offline
  rex player/slicer in psycle?        Go on top to this Page

I've tried the demo or free versions of Liveslice, Phatmatik pro, and Dicer, and they don't seem to work with Psycle 1.8 and <. I was pretty excited to have found a copy of ReCycle for cheap, but I don't want that to start a commercial software addiction (and aside from the r@dium warez my boss gave me a few years ago I am keeping clear of hot softwares), or at least I would rather give my tiny $ to indie developers I guess, so I want to stay with Psycle and a couple others. But back on subject, is there a vst rex player or slicer anybody knows of that works with Psycle? And/or is there any likelihood the next vst host I have heard about will support these slicers I have mentioned? The only thing I have like this is sfz -- which worked for me. Text file config though!

ON a side note, I want to thank the dev'ers for the awesome work. You are really making progress!

09.02.2006, 01:37 Profile of minifrog Add minifrog to your Buddy-List
sampler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Hi. The new VST host will be the same that this:

www.hermannseib.com/english/vsthost.htm

Josep has been talking with the developer and it's not problem that we use it for Psycle. You can try it and if that VSTs you say work on it i suppose will work on Psycle when that new VST Host arrives.
Try it

09.02.2006, 08:18 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
minifrog

Date Registered:

minifrog ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by sampler
Hi. The new VST host will be the same that this:

www.hermannseib.com/english/vsthost.htm

Josep has been talking with the developer and it's not problem that we use it for Psycle. You can try it and if that VSTs you say work on it i suppose will work on Psycle when that new VST Host arrives.
Try it

OK, so it is the very same as Hermann Seib's VSTHost? Great, I already have that installed, but haven't done much with it yet. I will try these with that host also! Cheers, frog

09.02.2006, 14:18 Profile of minifrog Add minifrog to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS