PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions PSY TUNES BOARD Some different psytunes
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

PaRaDoX ist offline
  Some different psytunes        Go on top to this Page

Have been using Psycle for quite some times but never really bothered about the community.
Checked out the "songs" section and noticed that almost all
tunes are exprimental or of experimental genres.

uploaded 3 tracks to the mp3/ogg section that are made in psycle and probably is a bit different than you've heard from psycle before...
classic trackertunes in a psycle package...
enjoy

31.01.2006, 13:46 Profile of PaRaDoX Add PaRaDoX to your Buddy-List Homepage of PaRaDoX
MfM

Date Registered:

MfM ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

hello paradox!
why different?
are not so different than some old psy songs i remember...
your tracks are quite nice and reminds me to amiga ages especially "the house of horror" reminds me to pinball dream ,i noticed from your first track that you know digibooster and i was really happy because i used it for many years and i still love it ...it's the greatest program on amiga.
if you like old stuff i'm sure you can join us on IRC:#psycle on efnet..you can find there a lot of classical old music fun and me of course

PS:your name reminds me to amiga age too,paradox is the name of a legendary crackers group

31.01.2006, 22:20 Profile of MfM Add MfM to your Buddy-List
sampler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

heh, yes i know the name Paradox.

Welcome to this nice community PaRaDoX!

01.02.2006, 11:51 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
Kriko

Date Registered:

Kriko ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Paradox, hmm... reminds me of a rather raunchy intro (on a cracked copy of Super Off Road) with an angel and a devil doing... something?

Oh well, I'll have to listen to this... maybe it uses ST-00 samples?

01.02.2006, 20:39 Profile of Kriko Add Kriko to your Buddy-List Homepage of Kriko
Taika-Kim

Date Registered:

Taika-Kim ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Hey, we should have compo with ST-samples! And all natives of course... And only 4 channels

02.02.2006, 00:59 Profile of Taika-Kim Add Taika-Kim to your Buddy-List Homepage of Taika-Kim
MfM

Date Registered:

MfM ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by Taika-Kim
Hey, we should have compo with ST-samples! And all natives of course... And only 4 channels

LOL...MfM is opening his protracker on amiga1200..

02.02.2006, 17:46 Profile of MfM Add MfM to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS