PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions TIPS BOARD Psycle Mastering
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
goldbaker

Date Registered:

goldbaker ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I would normally export to an external editor to a final fadeout for a song, but I'm just curious if people do that using Psycle (e.g. for the competitions), and, if so, how.

Thanks.

20.03.2006, 05:19 Profile of goldbaker Add goldbaker to your Buddy-List
dark_virus

Date Registered:

dark_virus ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by goldbaker
I would normally export to an external editor to a final fadeout for a song, but I'm just curious if people do that using Psycle (e.g. for the competitions), and, if so, how.

I think people make the entire song in Psycle, using only internal synths. Don't know the compo rules at all (I'm not able to participate, yet )

Maybe, if the computer is good enough, it can handle some mastering plugins in the mix itself. So, you can export an almost complete wav file. In my case, 2 problems:

1 - I'm using only free stuff
2 - I don't like Audacity

So, I make almost everything in Psycle, and tweak it as much as I can. So, the wav editor will come only for the fades or some sort of DC offset correction.

20.03.2006, 19:24 Profile of dark_virus Add dark_virus to your Buddy-List Homepage of dark_virus
MfM

Date Registered:

MfM ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

btw for the compo you can't use external editor for mastering the track..the mp3 version must be simply rendered from psycle!

20.03.2006, 21:23 Profile of MfM Add MfM to your Buddy-List
goldbaker

Date Registered:

goldbaker ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Thanks -- I guess that answers one of my main questions. I've just started using Psycle, and I think it's great. I've got something I'm working on and wanted to try to enter it in the compo, so I wanted to be sure about the rules and use of external editors.

21.03.2006, 17:57 Profile of goldbaker Add goldbaker to your Buddy-List
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Hivoox.ma ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS