PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Resources FREE VST & VSTI Anybody tried ReViSiT?
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

Anaki_Muon ist offline
  Anybody tried ReViSiT?        Go on top to this Page

Well? Has anybody tried ReViSiT? It looks to be some sort of Impulse Tracker clone in the form of a VST instrument. I think I'll spend a little time with it after the new year, but I'm just curious if anybody else has given this thing a try yet.

Last edited by Anaki_Muon on 25.12.2005, 07:43 o'clock.

25.12.2005, 07:42 Profile of Anaki_Muon Add Anaki_Muon to your Buddy-List
MfM

Date Registered:

MfM ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

hmmm sounds nice,a tracker in cubase...
could be good to have psycle as a VST

25.12.2005, 12:08 Profile of MfM Add MfM to your Buddy-List
bobthefish

Date Registered:

bobthefish ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

downloading now

31.10.2006, 01:57 Profile of bobthefish Add bobthefish to your Buddy-List Homepage of bobthefish
sampler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Good. Tell us your experience with it.

I know it from around 1 year ago or more but never tried it. Looks good

31.10.2006, 17:00 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
bobthefish

Date Registered:

bobthefish ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by sampler
Good. Tell us your experience with it.

I know it from around 1 year ago or more but never tried it. Looks good

as far as i can see, its total crap, as i cannot get it to work properly. this is because the help file included in the program itself doesnt work right, it refuses to let me launch the tutorial. if i can find one, ill try it and see if i can get it to function.

EDIT!: i have found some online documentation!: http://www.nashnet.co.uk/english/revisit/documentation.htm
i will try again!

Last edited by bobthefish on 02.11.2006, 00:42 o'clock.

02.11.2006, 00:40 Profile of bobthefish Add bobthefish to your Buddy-List Homepage of bobthefish
gnostik

Date Registered:

gnostik ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by MfM
hmmm sounds nice,a tracker in cubase...
could be good to have psycle as a VST

yes great idea!!

ive found a couple of other trackers tryin to do the same, the only one ive actually gotten to work kinda ok is called berotracker...

http://www.berotracker.de/

this also runs as a vst, tho i found (with the version i have anyways) that u have to do the actual editing oustide of cubase (ie in berotracker) then u can load those premade sequences into cubase and play em.

also it has a piano roll editor!

still...psycle as vst would be sweeeeeeeeeeeet.......

bend your thoughts...unveil your soul

03.11.2006, 04:07 Profile of gnostik Add gnostik to your Buddy-List Homepage of gnostik
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS