PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Resources FREE VST & VSTI Rebirth is now freeware!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

Mattias ist offline
  Rebirth is now freeware!!!!        Go on top to this Page

I saw this in a review on a magazine....

www.rebirthmuseum.com

Do you think it's great? I can't download because I don't know what they will do with my adress...

ACIDPlanet: http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=753767&T=7713

07.11.2005, 14:45 Profile of Mattias Add Mattias to your Buddy-List Homepage of Mattias YIM Screenname: gravity0@jabber.org
TranceMyriad

Date Registered:

TranceMyriad ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I've never bothered with Rebirth, because I can get the same sounds out of a VST anyway.

Matthias, I doubt they'd do much with your email address - but anyway, just get another hotmail/gmail/any free email account, and use that to sign up for online stuff. There's no rule that says you can't have more than one email adress!!

08.11.2005, 00:35 Profile of TranceMyriad Add TranceMyriad to your Buddy-List Homepage of TranceMyriad
Mattias

Date Registered:

Mattias ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by TranceMyriad
I've never bothered with Rebirth, because I can get the same sounds out of a VST anyway.

Matthias, I doubt they'd do much with your email address - but anyway, just get another hotmail/gmail/any free email account, and use that to sign up for online stuff. There's no rule that says you can't have more than one email adress!!

I don't kno what they will do with my Street adress... E mail adress is not a problem... .
By the way. A bit torrent download (by Propellerhead) alsso exists

08.11.2005, 19:04 Profile of Mattias Add Mattias to your Buddy-List Homepage of Mattias YIM Screenname: gravity0@jabber.org
outsider

Date Registered:

outsider ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:

hmm, i've only seen a couple vst's or any other kind of plug-ins that get somehow close at this, but nothing quite as 303 sounding like rebirth. it's been known for years as the best 303 emulator, by far. there's something in it's algorythm never achieved elsewhere. it's also the only one wich has the avail of Roland founder and TB303 co-creator, Mr. Kakehashi.
the rythm sections (classic 808 and 909) and effect filters added by propellerhead are awesome too.

btw, Mattias, i've downloaded the .iso torrent months ago and i don't have any concern about my street address.

16.12.2005, 20:49 Profile of outsider Add outsider to your Buddy-List Homepage of outsider Add outsider to your Contact-List
Mattias

Date Registered:

Mattias ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I found it in the next magazine so... no adress!!! YESSSSSSSSS|

17.12.2005, 12:41 Profile of Mattias Add Mattias to your Buddy-List Homepage of Mattias YIM Screenname: gravity0@jabber.org
animint

Date Registered:

animint ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

is it really so good??

18.01.2006, 18:19 Profile of animint Add animint to your Buddy-List
MfM

Date Registered:

MfM ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

animint :it is really good for some sort of HIP HOP,trip hop and drum&bass music ...and of course trance and techno

18.01.2006, 22:51 Profile of MfM Add MfM to your Buddy-List
animint

Date Registered:

animint ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

MfM, im running downloading it !thanx for the info this is just what i al searchin' for!

19.01.2006, 18:41 Profile of animint Add animint to your Buddy-List
animint

Date Registered:

animint ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

MfM, im running to download
it !thanx for the info this is just what i am searchin' for!

19.01.2006, 18:42 Profile of animint Add animint to your Buddy-List
animint

Date Registered:

animint ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

gotta be cool....DAMN so many different mods....checkin'

Last edited by animint on 19.01.2006, 18:56 o'clock.

19.01.2006, 18:42 Profile of animint Add animint to your Buddy-List
animint

Date Registered:

animint ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

but i can't exctract it i tried with QuickZip and Zip7, that used to work when QuickZip didn't please ppl help!what should i use to extract these mods?

19.01.2006, 19:22 Profile of animint Add animint to your Buddy-List
Polite Company

Date Registered:

Polite Company ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

You shouldn't need to extract the Mods. The way you load them is to run ReBirth as usual and then there is a menu in the toolbar for switching to mods.

Also for anyone running ReBirth I would suggest using a drive emu- such as Daemon Tools to run the Disc image instead of using the CD everytime.

22.01.2006, 00:40 Profile of Polite Company Add Polite Company to your Buddy-List
animint

Date Registered:

animint ist offline
       Go on top to this Page

so how do you install these Mods? i saved that "target as", and tried to open it with QuickZip and 7 Zip, but it didn't work......raa

22.01.2006, 13:52 Profile of animint Add animint to your Buddy-List
Mattias

Date Registered:

Mattias ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by animint
MfM, im running to download
it !thanx for the info this is just what i am searchin' for!

Ok! I don't want to annoy you but Mattias has uploaded this info...

08.02.2006, 17:37 Profile of Mattias Add Mattias to your Buddy-List Homepage of Mattias YIM Screenname: gravity0@jabber.org
outsider

Date Registered:

outsider ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

animint:

just put the mods in the /rebirth/mods folder and next time you load rebirth it will list the new mods.
(don't extract anything, the mods shuld have the .rbm extension which is fine)

08.02.2006, 22:58 Profile of outsider Add outsider to your Buddy-List Homepage of outsider Add outsider to your Contact-List
animint

Date Registered:

animint ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

ok but how to download the program Rebirht in itself???

09.02.2006, 19:16 Profile of animint Add animint to your Buddy-List
outsider

Date Registered:

outsider ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

There are accurate answers to this in the Rebirth museum forum; if you haven't downloaded Rebirth yet, first you will have to choose wether you download it from the web page (now it shouldn't be congested), but 500+ mb it's a lerge file to tie your browser with.
I recommend using a bit torrent client, like Azureus. It's faster and much more comfortable. Indications on how to install and configure you'll find on the RB forum if you do a search. But if you want something quick, use the original Bit torrent client.

After that, what i did was burn it to a cd opening the .iso file with Nero. Then i installed it. Should be no catch here unless you're under Mac's os9, if not ignore this comment. If you prefer you can run it from a virtual drive image like Polite Company said, using Daemon Tools but i never tried that, personally i prefer to save those 500+ mb for other things on my HD. Now that i mention this, someone made a lighter pack (aprox 120 mb) that's fully usable, you could download that too; i think you must use bit torrent for this. Said pack is also on the RB museum.

hope that helps. have fun!
rebirth was one of the very first pc music tools i used back in the days when i was mostly a guitar player (i still play guitar of course), and a good one it is, once you get thru it's learning curve.
Now in the days of fully packed software studios it's no match for the big boys, but it hasn't lost it's charm.

10.02.2006, 00:06 Profile of outsider Add outsider to your Buddy-List Homepage of outsider Add outsider to your Contact-List
bobthefish

Date Registered:

bobthefish ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by Mattias
By the way. A bit torrent download (by Propellerhead) alsso exists

can i have a link please?

02.10.2006, 19:31 Profile of bobthefish Add bobthefish to your Buddy-List Homepage of bobthefish
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS