PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Resources FREE VST & VSTI pad plugin
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

spaceturner ist offline
  pad plugin        Go on top to this Page

are it someone who know the artist darude is? Do you know an vst to psycle who can make smiliar pad as darude's in his tracks?

02.08.2005, 19:03 Profile of spaceturner Add spaceturner to your Buddy-List
MfM

Date Registered:

MfM ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

SURE i know darude,and if you want some similar sounds and pads i think you can find them all on :
-linplug_albino 2
-refx _vanguard

sorry they are commercial ....anyway!!

hmmm but if you don't wanna download commercial plugins,i can advise you : linplug_freealpha and synth1 for that kind of sounds

edit: I have some banks for synth 1 for trance tracks with 2 presets called :darude and sash ,they are 2 nice leads and sounds very good

02.08.2005, 21:48 Profile of MfM Add MfM to your Buddy-List
spaceturner1

Date Registered:

spaceturner1 ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

i have decided to avoid vsts for many reasons: some of them is commernisial, take many cpu and is unsafe.

so it was an good idea native plugs...

03.08.2005, 19:45 Profile of spaceturner1 Add spaceturner1 to your Buddy-List
js

Date Registered:

js ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

what sort of music do you make, spaceturner ?

03.08.2005, 20:04 Profile of js Add js to your Buddy-List
sampler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

If you are good with synths programming i'm sure you can do really good things with Psycle natives.

I'm not good

03.08.2005, 22:17 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS