PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsTECH BOARD ╗ key jazz without shift
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

voskomo ist offline
  key jazz without shift        Go on top to this Page

I guess you all know aodix 2.x, it has key jazz too, but does not require you to hold shift while entering the chord in the pattern editor.
Maybe it counts all the keypresses and stops recording the chord if the last note is released.

But the shift could be useful for delete: Holding shift and pressing delete could remove all notes of the same instrument on the whole line to speed up the removal of chords.

10.07.2005, 00:09 Profile of voskomo Add voskomo to your Buddy-List
js

Date Registered:

js ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by voskomo
I guess you all know aodix 2.x, it has key jazz too, but does not require you to hold shift while entering the chord in the pattern editor.
Maybe it counts all the keypresses and stops recording the chord if the last note is released.

But the shift could be useful for delete: Holding shift and pressing delete could remove all notes of the same instrument on the whole line to speed up the removal of chords.

Wow ! How cool is that ? I did'nt know about that one.

For me, psycle just keeps on getting better and better

I'm sure there would be advantages either way

10.07.2005, 03:12 Profile of js Add js to your Buddy-List
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

When i want to do chords, what i do is start psycle, put it in record mode, mark the channels i want it to record on (the R button on the track title) and play live.

Then, i just need to rearrange a few notes that didn't go on the desired line.

The problem with what you describe is that then, the keyrepeat function needs to be reworked, to take care that maybe it is making a chord, instead of repeating.

10.07.2005, 11:07 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
TranceMyriad

Date Registered:

TranceMyriad ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

hey JAZ, how come we never see some psycle tracks from you? Too busy coding? for which we are very grateful!

10.07.2005, 11:30 Profile of TranceMyriad Add TranceMyriad to your Buddy-List Homepage of TranceMyriad
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

come on... there's the the compo 3 contribution i made with ksn (named guitarized) , and the all-known "pa-pi-pa-pa-pa-pi..." song, for which my signature stands for (named hurry up!).

I have made other attempts for the other compos, but never gone past the 1 minute line.

10.07.2005, 11:59 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
TranceMyriad

Date Registered:

TranceMyriad ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

lol was only joking!!!!

i'm afraid i wasn't around for compo3....

and i always wondered what your signature meant lol....i shall have to see if it's in the song list

lol i know what you mean about the 1-minute mark lol....got LOTS of those....

10.07.2005, 12:06 Profile of TranceMyriad Add TranceMyriad to your Buddy-List Homepage of TranceMyriad
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS