PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions MAIN BOARD New = Copy?
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

Seraph ist offline
  New = Copy?        Go on top to this Page

I have a really retarded problem. Everytime I try to make a new measure or whatever it's called (when you click the "New" button in the column of buttons on the left side...you know what I mean), it just copies a random measure from before. If I modify the new one, the same thing happens to the original measure, just like with the "Clone" button. I've tried everything to fix this. I have no idea what to do about it. Any ideas?

28.04.2005, 00:36 Profile of Seraph Add Seraph to your Buddy-List YIM Screenname: merkur_tropfen
js

Date Registered:

js ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Seraph,

I had exactly the same problem and I could'nt figure it out either. I sent a bug report into the "Asking for Bugs" thread. You might want to post your problem into this thread as well, to help support the fact that this is a real bug and not just our imagination.

click this link to get there quicker: http://psycle.pastnotecut.org/thread.php...leid=&page=1#19

Cheers

28.04.2005, 07:52 Profile of js Add js to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS