PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions TECH BOARD Asking for Bugs
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]
DMNXS

Date Registered:

DMNXS ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

The VST I mean is "phaZ 303" (I don't remember where I got it from, though).

The only time I experienced that I wasn't able to kill a process was when I tried it on my "Symantec Internet Security" - they secure the processes somehow (sometimes), so that not even an Administrator can kill them.

EDIT:
Don't forget the Keyboard configuration problem I wrote about on the SF.net bugtracker:
Losing keys either when a) having 1 key assigned to 2 funcions (when I want to switch two keys) or b) I delete any assignment (the 'none' button).
Note: I don't lose the assigned keys, but THE FUNCTIONS THEY'RE LINKED TO, ie C#-1, etc. (they disappear upon reopening of the config window).

I was able to change the keys anyway by editing the keyboard ini file.

Last edited by DMNXS on 02.05.2005, 11:01 o'clock.

30.04.2005, 02:09 Profile of DMNXS Add DMNXS to your Buddy-List Add DMNXS to your Contact-List
sampler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Please ppl, download 1.7.41 and tell me if it works for you because i don't get sound with any audio driver

10.05.2005, 23:00 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
sampler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Ok. Fixed by bohan, forget it.

Thanx mate.

11.05.2005, 08:40 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
TranceMyriad

Date Registered:

TranceMyriad ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

downloaded alpha 1.7.44 ... tried to open an IT file (using the import module command) but i accidentally clicked on a zip file...psycle DIDN'T give an error message but instead changed the name in the title bar to that of the zip file (e.g. "filename.zip.psy")...and kept the old file open i.e. the display of machines and all pattern data was not changed.

btw, to all the dev. team: good work!!

Last edited by TranceMyriad on 15.05.2005, 00:21 o'clock.

15.05.2005, 00:20 Profile of TranceMyriad Add TranceMyriad to your Buddy-List Homepage of TranceMyriad
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

heh... ok.. i'll fix it.
Basically, it doesn't do the load because it doesn't recognize the extention, but it changes the name at the end.

15.05.2005, 15:54 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
DMNXS

Date Registered:

DMNXS ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I just want to say, I believe to be able to safely say apad4 VSTi (by Odo) works fine now - in the last two alphas. Until then it occasionaly crashed, usually when spontaneously switching patterns/orders during playback.

For that, I get a new error message with dfx Geometer (www.smartelectronix.com). Something with a dispatcher function exception (the plugin still works fine and doesn't produce errors, but I get the message).

Nice to see you created a plugin crash splash screen .

EDIT:
Forget Apad... I was quick to write that... sorry.

Last edited by DMNXS on 19.05.2005, 11:28 o'clock.

18.05.2005, 20:55 Profile of DMNXS Add DMNXS to your Buddy-List Add DMNXS to your Contact-List
BJohan

Date Registered:

BJohan ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Windows98...
http://psycle.pastnotecut.org/thread.php...=1595&boardid=2

25.05.2005, 05:32 Profile of BJohan Add BJohan to your Buddy-List Homepage of BJohan Add BJohan to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: bohan@jabber.org (no A0L) YIM Screenname: bohan@jabber.org (no Yah00!1)
BJohan

Date Registered:

BJohan ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by DMNXS
Anyway, I'm happy a certain VSTi, which crashed constantly in 1.7.39, hasn't crashed ONCE since upgrading to 1.7.40 !

iirc some versions bewteen 1.7.38 and 1.7.41 (approx) were really snapshots of unfinished work in progress

25.05.2005, 05:53 Profile of BJohan Add BJohan to your Buddy-List Homepage of BJohan Add BJohan to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: bohan@jabber.org (no A0L) YIM Screenname: bohan@jabber.org (no Yah00!1)
DMNXS

Date Registered:

DMNXS ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by BJohan
[QUOTE]Original by DMNXS
Anyway, I'm happy a certain VSTi, which crashed constantly in 1.7.39, hasn't crashed ONCE since upgrading to 1.7.40 !

iirc some versions bewteen 1.7.38 and 1.7.41 (approx) were really snapshots of unfinished work in progress

[/QUOTE]
Regardless: they're improvements.

27.05.2005, 13:02 Profile of DMNXS Add DMNXS to your Buddy-List Add DMNXS to your Contact-List
fiasko

Date Registered:

fiasko ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

saving presets in Voyager vsti crashes Psycle and corrupts the preset file.

01.06.2005, 04:24 Profile of fiasko Add fiasko to your Buddy-List
fiasko

Date Registered:

fiasko ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

not really a bug,, changing song position doesn't affect plugins such as fx freeze, fl studio, energy xt. Psycle doesn't send sequencer position to vst plugins ?

05.06.2005, 03:48 Profile of fiasko Add fiasko to your Buddy-List
js

Date Registered:

js ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

'dropout' plugin keeps on crashing

Message went something like this:

Machine had an exception in function 'process'
class_operating system exception integer division by zero

Last edited by js on 07.06.2005, 01:33 o'clock.

06.06.2005, 19:31 Profile of js Add js to your Buddy-List
js

Date Registered:

js ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

In Alpha 1.7.53, when in asio mode, psycle does not retain the midi input setting on restart. Consequently, one has to reselect midi input setting on each restart.

Also, the graphics appear a little slow.

Thanks

06.06.2005, 20:29 Profile of js Add js to your Buddy-List
fiasko

Date Registered:

fiasko ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

menus in Filterscape plugin don't work.

07.06.2005, 00:23 Profile of fiasko Add fiasko to your Buddy-List
js

Date Registered:

js ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

When loading samples into sampler, there is no sound. Therefore, you cannot audition the sample via midi keyboard as you used to be able to. (And yes I have checked the midi input setting)

Reference: alpha 1.7.53

Last edited by js on 07.06.2005, 03:06 o'clock.

07.06.2005, 03:02 Profile of js Add js to your Buddy-List
BJohan

Date Registered:

BJohan ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by js
In Alpha 1.7.53, psycle does not retain the midi input setting on restart. Consequently, one has to reselect midi input setting on each restart.

Thanks for the report..
It's seems that both the first driver in the combobox and the driver "none" are saved as driver number zero.. i probably have messed up with the driver indices, "none" being number zero and the first driver being number one in the gui, but becoming zero internally.. confusing.

07.06.2005, 10:18 Profile of BJohan Add BJohan to your Buddy-List Homepage of BJohan Add BJohan to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: bohan@jabber.org (no A0L) YIM Screenname: bohan@jabber.org (no Yah00!1)
BJohan

Date Registered:

BJohan ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by js
When loading samples into sampler, there is no sound. Therefore, you cannot audition the sample via midi keyboard as you used to be able to. (And yes I have checked the midi input setting)

Hmm, indeed. there's no more sound with the original sampler.

07.06.2005, 11:19 Profile of BJohan Add BJohan to your Buddy-List Homepage of BJohan Add BJohan to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: bohan@jabber.org (no A0L) YIM Screenname: bohan@jabber.org (no Yah00!1)
BJohan

Date Registered:

BJohan ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by js
In Alpha 1.7.53, psycle does not retain the midi input setting on restart. Consequently, one has to reselect midi input setting on each restart.

This is repaired in 1.7.54

07.06.2005, 20:18 Profile of BJohan Add BJohan to your Buddy-List Homepage of BJohan Add BJohan to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: bohan@jabber.org (no A0L) YIM Screenname: bohan@jabber.org (no Yah00!1)
js

Date Registered:

js ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Cheers

08.06.2005, 03:05 Profile of js Add js to your Buddy-List
js

Date Registered:

js ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by BJohan

[QUOTE]Original by js

Hmm, indeed. there's no more sound with the original sampler.

Last edited by js on 08.06.2005, 04:59 o'clock.

08.06.2005, 04:57 Profile of js Add js to your Buddy-List
[  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS