PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsTECH BOARD ╗ Expand Controller/Parameter ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

KarLKoX ist offline
  Expand Controller/Parameter ?        Go on top to this Page

Hi !
I was psycling and playing a bit with the Albino 2 VSTi but when i was going to tweak some of it's parameter, i couldn't : the reason is because it have more than 0xFF parameters !
Is there an expand of the Controller/Parameter column in the TODO list ?
More and more VSTi are going to be more tweakable and though will offer more tweaking knobs
Thanx in advance

12.07.2005, 22:30 Profile of KarLKoX Add KarLKoX to your Buddy-List Homepage of KarLKoX AIM Screenname: xxkarlkoxxx
MfM

Date Registered:

MfM ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I have had the same problem with several plugins VST

12.07.2005, 23:08 Profile of MfM Add MfM to your Buddy-List
TranceMyriad

Date Registered:

TranceMyriad ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

maybe the parameter column could be made 3-wide instead of 2? that would give a max of 4096 params instead of 256 which would be plenty

13.07.2005, 02:32 Profile of TranceMyriad Add TranceMyriad to your Buddy-List Homepage of TranceMyriad
KarLKoX

Date Registered:

KarLKoX ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

This is what i asked implicitly

Last edited by KarLKoX on 13.07.2005, 12:32 o'clock.

13.07.2005, 12:31 Profile of KarLKoX Add KarLKoX to your Buddy-List Homepage of KarLKoX AIM Screenname: xxkarlkoxxx
TranceMyriad

Date Registered:

TranceMyriad ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

just making a practical version of your suggestion

13.07.2005, 12:49 Profile of TranceMyriad Add TranceMyriad to your Buddy-List Homepage of TranceMyriad
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

This will not be necessary in 2.0 (i.e, the next stable release after 1..

To tweak or do other effects, you will you add an "effect column", which will affect one knob or effect. ( i.e. the columns like in buzz, but only the ones the user needs).

for now, I won't modify it, as it means making it unloadable in previous versions. (i.e. a change in the fileformat), and it already will be needed for 2.0

13.07.2005, 21:30 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS