PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Resources FREE VST & VSTI farbrausch V2 synthesizer
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

Haze ist offline
  farbrausch V2 synthesizer        Go on top to this Page

The famous farbrausch synth is finally released! Well, it has been for a while now but I just couldn't get it to work in Psycle 1.7.6.x stable. So just today I tried out the latest alpha, seems to work brilliantly. (Well, at least Psycle doesn't crash on load, I have yet to get a tune out of it... )
So for those that might want to try their hand at the (in-)famous synthesizer (with the built in speech synth!) download the free VSTi plugin from:

http://www.1337haxorz.de/products.html

10.01.2005, 02:30 Profile of Haze Add Haze to your Buddy-List Homepage of Haze Add Haze to your Contact-List
DMNXS

Date Registered:

DMNXS ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Looks great . Maybe it'll come to some use once I finally start another track .

10.01.2005, 10:09 Profile of DMNXS Add DMNXS to your Buddy-List Add DMNXS to your Contact-List
MfM

Date Registered:

MfM ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

oh!
it seems to be a good plugin with a nice sound

10.01.2005, 14:39 Profile of MfM Add MfM to your Buddy-List
sampler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Can u load the presets? i have problems with them, the sound is always the same.

24.06.2005, 00:04 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
nolwenn

Date Registered:

nolwenn ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

To change the preset you have to send a midi control change to the VSTi.

it works fine in psycle with the mcm command
mcm C midichan - machine number - preset number - 00

The preset changing and multitimbral thing is described in the readme.txt of the Farbraush VSTi :-)

But i don't have found a way for naming my own preset on this synth. I writed to the dev but i have no answer yet.

Last edited by nolwenn on 24.06.2005, 02:08 o'clock.

24.06.2005, 02:03 Profile of nolwenn Add nolwenn to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS