PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions MAIN BOARD new...
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

r2101 ist offline
  new...        Go on top to this Page

hiho...
i am new to this site...not really new to psycle...
i am using mainly buzz, reason & psycle nowerdays, having switched from hardware to software lately.
there is one thing i would love to see in psycle that has been one of the most interesting features of buzz so far... the concept of peer-machines. just think about what a psycle peer lfo machine could do for automation and instant autechrish sounds

besides from not having peer machines i am completly in love with psycle. the soundquality is very, very good!

about multi-pattern sequencing...
well if it gets implented please make it optional... or make it multi-pattern sequencing with the current pattern layout. buzz way of doing this is very detailed but it can also disrupt the workflow completly. maybe its just being used to old school trackerish stuff that i can only adopt to one "universal" pattern at a time

greetings - r2101

19.12.2004, 07:49 Profile of r2101 Add r2101 to your Buddy-List
Angelus

Date Registered:

Angelus ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

... mmm ... the last suggestion could be cool. If finally someday multipattern and sequencer is implemented, could it be a great option to switch between multipattern and single pattern view: the fusion of all the patterns data in one if you like single pattern view, or split them by machine if you like work with multipattern...

To the devs: Would it be hard to code?

(???)Oo. X( :( :| :) :)) :D .cC(Psycle!)

19.12.2004, 15:13 Profile of Angelus Add Angelus to your Buddy-List
MfM

Date Registered:

MfM ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by Angelus

... mmm ... the last suggestion could be cool. If finally someday multipattern and sequencer is implemented, could it be a great option to switch between multipattern and single pattern view: the fusion of all the patterns data in one if you like single pattern view, or split them by machine if you like work with multipattern...

To the devs: Would it be hard to code?

...oh yes,i like it!!

20.12.2004, 12:21 Profile of MfM Add MfM to your Buddy-List
DMNXS

Date Registered:

DMNXS ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Ditto .

21.12.2004, 12:16 Profile of DMNXS Add DMNXS to your Buddy-List Add DMNXS to your Contact-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Hivoox.ma ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS