PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions TIPS BOARD Here it is..first question...
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

Hakyoku Seiken ist offline
  Here it is..first question...        Go on top to this Page

Is there a way to send 2 or more commands per sampler note? I.E. Sample offset and pitchbend for a single note?

I'm needing to do a command based timestretch and I want to retrigger each part of the timestretch...

I.E. like this (left of the arrow is note and to the right of the arrows are 2 commands):

E-3 -> 0900 1502
E-3 -> 0910 1502
E-3 -> 0920 1502
E-3 -> 0930 1502
E-3 -> 0940 1502
E-3 -> 0950 1502
E-3 -> 0960 1502
E-3 -> 0970 1502
E-3 -> 0980 1502

Is this even possible, or am I going to have to work around this and just use an external program to time stretch and just play it at that point?

Thanks for any help.

members.lycos.co.uk/hseiken/a/

07.11.2004, 07:43 Profile of Hakyoku Seiken Add Hakyoku Seiken to your Buddy-List
Hakyoku Seiken

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

Actually, one more question...Is there a command to solo a track or at least take a snapshot of all volume positions?

I'm thinking I'll have to set up a set of knob tracks to save all the 'default' positions I've set for them so I can paste them later...I wanted to have an 8th note where one instrument is solo'd, even with all the effects of stopped instruments not heard (i.e. reverb, remaining delay hits, etc.).

Is there a way to do it a bit easily? Has anyone else done something like this that has any tips? Thanks...

07.11.2004, 07:51 Profile of Hakyoku Seiken Add Hakyoku Seiken to your Buddy-List
Hakyoku Seiken

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

Okay, one more question. I was hoping someone else had this problem, but I didn't see anything.

Okay, here's the series of events that led up to this...I made a song and used 2 VSTs (both MDA effects). They were in a folder in a subdirectory another prog. I decided that I didn't want to have my vst's used just in psycle way the hell off in some folder in bum f***ing egypt, so I relocated them to the plugins directory and then pointed psycle to that directory instaed. The 2 vst's used in the song made the move to the new folder. But now when I load the song, I get this error:

<path to .dll> is disabled - Not Plugin Error. Try to Load Anyway?

It does this for all vsts loaded when song is loading. AFTER the song loads, pressing play does nothing. I've checked all my settings, and I can't seem to find the source of the problem...should I not have moved those VSTs? Or is there something I'm overlooking?

07.11.2004, 10:02 Profile of Hakyoku Seiken Add Hakyoku Seiken to your Buddy-List
sampler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

The answer to the first question is sadly NOT. A pity, a thing that with Buzz can be done

The answer to the second question is NO, too. But there is a global command FCxx to tweak wires volumes, or you can use gainers and tweak its volume, i've done that sometimes (specially with Slayer).

About the third question....... mmmmm, maybe u should delete cache.map to force Psycle re-creating it and see what happens...... i can't assure anything, my experience says that Psycle hsa problems sometimes when generating cache.map and i still don't know what is
You can delete the registry key under AAS to reset Psycle to default values, too. Only do it if it's strictly neccesary. Let's see what happens and tell us.

Maybe we should add these questions and answers (the right answers) to the wiki FAQ

07.11.2004, 15:01 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
Hakyoku Seiken

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

1.) Damn. Looks like a job for Psycle + Audacity.
2.) I think if I reroute some machines, I can get the effect I need with the FCxx with only 3 extra knob tracks.
3.) First thing I found when searching the forums was a post about deleting cache.map. It didn't work. Now what is AAS? I went through add/remove progs from control panel and regedit and I didn't see any psycle entries...

07.11.2004, 22:01 Profile of Hakyoku Seiken Add Hakyoku Seiken to your Buddy-List
sampler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

mmmmm, i don't know exactly, an old group of Arguru...

You can search for 'Psycle' too in regedit, but i can't assure nothing.

08.11.2004, 09:15 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
Hakyoku Seiken

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

Found the registry and deleted it. Forced me to set options again on startup. Does anyone else have any ideas? VST's are unusable right now and I can't live without my MDA multiband compressor.

09.11.2004, 00:31 Profile of Hakyoku Seiken Add Hakyoku Seiken to your Buddy-List
Hakyoku Seiken

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

Hey, I got the VSTs working, but now ASIO4All doesn't seem to want to communicate...doh...but I can't remember if it was using it before or not...lol...it's not a big problem. I still get low latency with mme.

09.11.2004, 01:25 Profile of Hakyoku Seiken Add Hakyoku Seiken to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS