PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions TIPS BOARD Possible screwy sync in SupaTrigga VST
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

robotnik ist offline
Possible screwy sync in SupaTrigga VST        Go on top to this Page

http://bram.smartelectronix.com/

Supa trigga is a sort of slicing/dicing 'thing' of a VST contraption that I've been totally in love with on other platforms (specifically audiomulch). However, it seems to sorta do nothing in psycle. Signal path is there, knobs all turn and spin but no action.

Im of the suspicion that perhaps psycle isnt supplying enough timing information. Could one of the psycle devs have a look at this. I'm miffed as to how to get it working.

It'll be a damn popular plugin, it sort of magically turns 'boring beats' into 'really damn interesting' beats. Squarepusher in a plugin , so to speak.

25.09.2004, 20:47 Profile of robotnik Add robotnik to your Buddy-List
Hakyoku Seiken

Date Registered:

Hakyoku Seiken ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

SupaTrigga is awesome...I wish they'd develop it further to allow midi triggers...i.e. look forward and slice into pieces as it does now, but you can trigger from what point it plays at with a midi device on the fly, so you have controll over exactly how it sounds...I've used it before and it kind of sucks when it does something REALLY cool, but since you're using it in live play back, then next time you listen to it, it does something completely different, even though the knobs were tweaked in exactly the same way.

However, I think bufferoverride is more of a squarepusher tool...

members.lycos.co.uk/hseiken/a/

05.11.2004, 21:20 Profile of Hakyoku Seiken Add Hakyoku Seiken to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS