PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions TECH BOARD psycle version 1.7.6 feedback
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  ]

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

+added key "select bar" (ctrl-k, you need to reset keysettings or assign your own key) (quickselects 16, 32, 64 lines etc, ala IT, multiples of TPB )

just what i needed - thanks!

phelix

22.05.2004, 15:17

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

+added key "select bar" (ctrl-k, you need to reset keysettings or assign your own key) (quickselects 16, 32, 64 lines etc, ala IT, multiples of TPB )

phelix

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

phelix

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

phelix

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

phelix

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

phelix

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

phelix

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

phelix

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

phelix

nolwenn

Date Registered:

nolwenn ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

with the psycle1761 (not the latest build from sourceforge.net) under win XP :

when a missing effect is remplaced by a dummy, there is no sound passing through. sometimes there's no problem, it works, and sometimes not, it's hazardous.

when loading a song, the highlighted pattern is not the first, is this a "bug come back" ? ("psycle173rc2 : ! whoops - loading a song moves to the top of the sequence again (pooplog)")

I have two warnings when a plug is missing, another "bug come back" ?

the previous version of psycle i used was 173rc1 but i replace all the files with the new ones contained in the psycle1761.zip. maybe all the old bugs are stored somewhere in the registry !!

EDIT : with the latest build there is no more X-dummy_no_sound_bug. But with this latest build the settings for the instruments et song folder have no effect.

Last edited by nolwenn on 18.06.2004, 23:00 o'clock.

18.06.2004, 17:00 Profile of nolwenn Add nolwenn to your Buddy-List
DMNXS

Date Registered:

DMNXS ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Just thought of something:
Can I safely overwrite any native presets (I mean the internal preset files *.prs)? Or have some presets been added to the native plugins? And while I'm on the topic: how do you generally update Psycle when using the .zip? Up to now I've been giving each version a seperate folder.

Last edited by DMNXS on 19.06.2004, 02:22 o'clock.

19.06.2004, 02:19 Profile of DMNXS Add DMNXS to your Buddy-List Add DMNXS to your Contact-List
dilvie

Date Registered:

dilvie ist offline
  Todo document...        Go on top to this Page

Dilvie's Psycle Wishlist

Comments welcome. Fixes even more welcome. =)

- Eric

23.08.2004, 14:18 Profile of dilvie Add dilvie to your Buddy-List Homepage of dilvie Add dilvie to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: dilvie23
DMNXS

Date Registered:

DMNXS ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by dilvie
Dilvie's Psycle Wishlist

Comments welcome. Fixes even more welcome. =)

- Eric

For the sampler, I suggest support for ALL IT and FT2 effects (come on, sample playback controll...)

27.08.2004, 14:30 Profile of DMNXS Add DMNXS to your Buddy-List Add DMNXS to your Contact-List
dilvie

Date Registered:

dilvie ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Which effects, specifically? I think I've already got Amplitude, Pan, Filter, and Playback frequency. Can you think of any others?

I've also got two alternate envelope editors that would work for both the sampler, and for effects automation that you can apply to any block (works like the effect interpolation feature).

BTW, my biggest gripe with the sampler is the lack of multisample support. I think that full soundfont support would cover all of these gripes (note that it's already on the wishlist).

- Eric

29.08.2004, 05:37 Profile of dilvie Add dilvie to your Buddy-List Homepage of dilvie Add dilvie to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: dilvie23
DMNXS

Date Registered:

DMNXS ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I mean this:
IT:
Axy: Set Speed
Bxy: Position Jump
Cxy: Pattern Break
Dxy: Volume Slide
Exy: Portamento Down
Fxy: Portamento Up
Gxy: Tone-Portamento
Hxy: Vibrato
Ixy: Tremor
Jxy: Arpeggio
Kxy: Vibrato + Volume Slide
Lxy: Tone-Portamento + Volume Slide
Mxy: Set Channel Volume
Nxy: Channel Volume Slide
Oxy: Set Sample Offset
Pxy: Panning Slide
Qxy: Retrig
Rxy: Tremolo
Sxy: Extended S3M Commands
Txy: Set Tempo
Uxy: Fine Vibrato
Vxy: Set Global Volume
Wxy: Global Volume Slide
Xxy: Set Panning
Yxy: Panbrello
Zxy: Macros
and this:
FT2
0xy: Arpeggio
1xy: Portamento Up
2xy: Portamento Down
3xy: Tone-Portamento
4xy: Vibrato
5xy: Tone-Portamento + Volume Slide
6xy: Vibrato + Volume Slide
7xy: Tremolo
8xy: Set Panning
9xy: Set Sample Offset
Axy: Volume Slide
Cxy: Set Volume
Dxy: Pattern Break
Exy: Extended MOD Commands
Fxy: Set Speed/Tempo
Gxy: Set Global Volume
Hxy: Global Volume Slide
Kxy: Key Off
Lxy: Set Envelope Position
Pxy: Panning Slide
Rxy: Retrig
Txy: Tremor
Xxy: Extended XM effects
Zxy: Macros

Notice that a bunch of them are in both formats. And some contain two effects in one to save space, so those can be left out.

30.08.2004, 19:23 Profile of DMNXS Add DMNXS to your Buddy-List Add DMNXS to your Contact-List
DMNXS

Date Registered:

DMNXS ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Oh, and in the sampler add free editable envelopes like in MPT and IT along with the standard ADSR (but don't remove those... they're theoretically tweakable ). And apropos multisample instruments, maybe include .iti and .xi support .

31.08.2004, 18:52 Profile of DMNXS Add DMNXS to your Buddy-List Add DMNXS to your Contact-List
Taika-Kim

Date Registered:

Taika-Kim ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Oh one thing, if there will be a multisampled format, it should be some kind of standard, or at least import them.

Nobody wants to redo their multisamples again (for examples from sampling CDs)

So at least soundfont should be included, maybe also Gigasampler, so keyswitching should be implemented.

And while we're at it, how about hard disk streaming for large samples? (gigasampler files are HUGE often)

OK, I know, these would mean huge amounts of work, but what's the point of creating multisampling capability if almost nobody uses it?

01.09.2004, 01:21 Profile of Taika-Kim Add Taika-Kim to your Buddy-List Homepage of Taika-Kim
dilvie

Date Registered:

dilvie ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by DMNXS
I mean this:
IT:
Axy: Set Speed
Cxy: Pattern Break

Notice that a bunch of them are in both formats. And some contain two effects in one to save space, so those can be left out.

And most of the others are supported, with much more power, in other ways. A better idea for the sampler would be to give it a dedicated mixer with multiple outputs. Of course, that would require re-working a lot of code. These things are on my mental list, already. I should flesh them out a bit, and add them officially to the psycle wishlist.

If you want to know how to re-produce any of the effects you mentioned, feel free to ask. I'm sure several other people have tackled the problem before you. =)

- Eric

01.09.2004, 02:33 Profile of dilvie Add dilvie to your Buddy-List Homepage of dilvie Add dilvie to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: dilvie23
DMNXS

Date Registered:

DMNXS ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Can it be that there are some Effects not listed in the help file? 'Cause there are still about half the effects missing...

I'll just check the WIKI for some help...

04.09.2004, 01:01 Profile of DMNXS Add DMNXS to your Buddy-List Add DMNXS to your Contact-List
js

Date Registered:

js ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Problem with soundfonts loading

When I have recorded a song with a soundfont and then try to reload the song, Psycle freezes.

Note: this does'nt happen every time and it has never happened on the alphas 1.7.7.13 and 1.7.7.14

thanks

12.12.2004, 14:18 Profile of js Add js to your Buddy-List
[  «    1  2  3  4  ]   « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS