PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions TECH BOARD psycle version 1.7.6 feedback
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]
BJohan

Date Registered:

BJohan ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by pumpmugBSB
I am really having a very hard time opening the program's upgrade for windows xp. It keeps telling me that the msvcp7 ddl file is not found, but there it is on their files list. When I reinstall, it's the same problem.

Hi, please try the following:
1) download again the latest pack (i have changed it so that it is easier to use).
2) unpack in to a new directory, not in your existing psycle dir.
3) go into the folder for your architecture, and run psycle.exe from there.

quote:
Original by pumpmugBSB
Also, how do I make a shortcut to start for the program?

You just need to make a shortcut to some psycle.exe,
as it can be launched from anywhere.
There is no need to put psycle.exe in any particular place.

quote:
Original by pumpmugBSB
Is there an unistall or do you drag the file zip to trash??

This pack has currently no installer, so yes, you just have to delete the files.
Athlon-XP is in the process of making a installer for the new versions for psycle... This will make it easier to distribute it.

09.05.2004, 02:15 Profile of BJohan Add BJohan to your Buddy-List Homepage of BJohan Add BJohan to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: bohan@jabber.org (no A0L) YIM Screenname: bohan@jabber.org (no Yah00!1)
alk

Date Registered:

alk ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Ksh; unless I'm on crack (and I might be), this bug is not evident.. what do you mean "It's true that you have solved the problem in a way." In what way? I've confirmed that others who are using the latest build have not this bug. E.g. they add a gen. (it gets highlighted). They add another gen. The new one gets highlighted and the old highlight dissappears. What OS are you using and, are you SURE you've got the latest exe from http://psycle.sourceforge.net

This is wierd..

cheers
alk

:>

09.05.2004, 02:23 Profile of alk Add alk to your Buddy-List
kSh

Date Registered:

kSh ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Sorry, my fault The version I was using wasn't enough latest

So the definitely last thing about the active machine highlight: can it be drawn before the name of the machine is being drawn? If you look at my skin: kSh-TinyBoxes , you will see that the active marks covers the name of the machine a little. If the order of drawing would be inverted, it would look just wonderful
Plus, another feature request: when you right click the machine, you can set it Soloed or Muted but there is no bar to set the panning. Not all skins have it, so it would be useful to have one here.

Alk, you really brought some pleasing Scottish flavour here. Let's hope the developement will only get faster from now on.

As the plans of what should be done next are growing, shouldn't there be any ToDo thread in the Developement section which you would edit? I think that is a good idea because for now I don't actually know which of my ideas are being planned to implement and which aren't. Moreover, the number of my ideas is increasing

...so remember about my wishes. Plus, I understand why you want to implement bitmap fonts and agree with you since even on P4s there is sometimes some audio distortion at the beginning of new patterns when in Pattern View.

Regards,
kSh

Last edited by kSh on 09.05.2004, 10:19 o'clock.

09.05.2004, 09:19 Profile of kSh Add kSh to your Buddy-List
alk

Date Registered:

alk ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

ok, highlights are behind text now I must study =)

09.05.2004, 15:13 Profile of alk Add alk to your Buddy-List
alk

Date Registered:

alk ist offline
       Go on top to this Page

it's 4:34am and I've just done my first VST host bugfix :D

z3ta+ is working now without freezing..

(check the latest build on http://psycle.sourceforge.net)

-alk

10.05.2004, 05:37 Profile of alk Add alk to your Buddy-List
BJohan

Date Registered:

BJohan ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quick post.

new build, updated on UTC 2004 May 10 Monday 04:38:49

10.05.2004, 07:02 Profile of BJohan Add BJohan to your Buddy-List Homepage of BJohan Add BJohan to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: bohan@jabber.org (no A0L) YIM Screenname: bohan@jabber.org (no Yah00!1)
DMNXS

Date Registered:

DMNXS ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Btw, I wasn't able to find out how that pattern maximizing works that somebody mentioned. Of course, maybe I missunderstood...

13.05.2004, 10:44 Profile of DMNXS Add DMNXS to your Buddy-List Add DMNXS to your Contact-List
nolwenn

Date Registered:

nolwenn ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

dmnxs : configuration --> settings --> keyboards and settings : in the list on the left there is "maximise pattern view" and you have to assign the key, i have tested, it works well for me.

Is the simple click for selecting machine will work for the effects ? ( by now i have to ctrl + click to select an effect)

how is working the MIDI now ? it seems that the midi cc are always transmitted directly to the VST, and by selecting "record midi as raw mcm" it's written in the pattern (but with a "FE000000 always inserted" bug)

actually i have midi keyboard as "midi sync device" and midi controller as "midi input device"

i experimented some problems too with MIDI (no MIDI receveid at all, controller and keyboard, i have to quit psycle and restart it to get midi_in working again)

13.05.2004, 14:22 Profile of nolwenn Add nolwenn to your Buddy-List
alk

Date Registered:

alk ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

hi nolwenn . regarding midi i'm afraid i can't help. regarding simple select, it's not preferable to select an effect by clicking it. this is so you can edit effects in you chain and still play notes from the generator (which needs to be selected). (and, why select the effect anyway? )

13.05.2004, 14:45 Profile of alk Add alk to your Buddy-List
BJohan

Date Registered:

BJohan ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quick post again.

new build, RC 1.7.7.1 available at psycle.sf.net

19.05.2004, 06:00 Profile of BJohan Add BJohan to your Buddy-List Homepage of BJohan Add BJohan to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: bohan@jabber.org (no A0L) YIM Screenname: bohan@jabber.org (no Yah00!1)
sampler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Will 1.7.6.2 be released?? I think w98 compatibility is important for many Psycle users. Remember that Psycle is a lightweight tracker and many ppl that uses it has 'old' PCs. We shouldn't forget them. And is it so hard make code w98 compatible??

Maybe the best solution is making a class that does all the compatibility code.

edit: oh wait. Latest source code is ready for w98?

Last edited by sampler on 19.05.2004, 08:31 o'clock.

19.05.2004, 08:30 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
krokpitr

Date Registered:

krokpitr ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I just inform you, there is bad bug in the May 19 build. If you save your song, Psycle doesn't save it, just create a zero byte long file and all of your work gone!

Could someone fix this problem? Thank you!

21.05.2004, 07:22 Profile of krokpitr Add krokpitr to your Buddy-List Homepage of krokpitr

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

+added key "select bar" (ctrl-k, you need to reset keysettings or assign your own key) (quickselects 16, 32, 64 lines etc, ala IT, multiples of TPB )

just what i needed - thanks!

phelix

22.05.2004, 15:17

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

+added key "select bar" (ctrl-k, you need to reset keysettings or assign your own key) (quickselects 16, 32, 64 lines etc, ala IT, multiples of TPB )

phelix

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

phelix

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

phelix

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

phelix

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

phelix

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

phelix

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

phelix

[  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS