PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions TIPS BOARD "psycle midi active?" not working (screenshot)
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

benisaloser ist offline
  "psycle midi active?" not working (screenshot)        Go on top to this Page

hi.
I am attempting to set up a system where psycle plays back tracks in a sequencer (as stated in the "psycle midi" article). I've done everything as the article stated, using midi yoke, but it doesn't seem to be working because the psycle midi active? dot isn't highlighted as seen in the article. everything appears to work. I even get audio if the check box(that uses the sequencer and disables the keyboard) under midi in/out is not highlighted, but it is only from the machine selected in the machine view. here is a screen shot of the midi activity box thingie.

I tried reinstalling psycle since i was having some trouble with vst's initially. am i doing something wrong/stupid. I'm using cakewalk pro audio as a sequencer, if that makes any difference.

16.04.2004, 09:07 Profile of benisaloser Add benisaloser to your Buddy-List Homepage of benisaloser AIM Screenname: uninstallfile
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS