PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Resources FREE SAMPLES searching for "not electro" percussions
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author
Psycler

Date Registered:

nolwenn ist offline
  searching for "not electro" percussions        Go on top to this Page

Anyone knows websites that propose that kind of free percussions samples to download ?

bongo, conga, cowbell, agogo, djembe, caixas, derboukas...

I check hundred of websites and always find TR909 and TR808 kit, rock kit, d&b kit, etc...but good conga sound are so hard to find...

Last edited by nolwenn on 05.03.2004, 23:40 o'clock.

05.03.2004, 23:37 Profile of nolwenn Add nolwenn to your Buddy-List
sampler
Psycler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Well, they are not exactly samples but you can use SF2s. There are many of them (percussion kits) and good ones. Check this site: http://www.hammersound.net

I suggest you to use RGCAudio sfz VSTi, the free samples/SF2 sampler/player.

04.10.2004, 08:46 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
nolwenn
Psycler

Date Registered:

nolwenn ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I knew this site, i found some pretty cool stuff on it

RGC audio sfz seems to be very good but it makes my psycle crash very hard, (when pressing "stop")

04.10.2004, 17:31 Profile of nolwenn Add nolwenn to your Buddy-List
gnostik
Psycler

Date Registered:

gnostik ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

peer to peer music file sharing software like soulseek can be good for getting sample libraries, just do a search for the type of sound you want. sometimes takes a while to filter through all the crap that comes up tho

bend your thoughts...unveil your soul

05.10.2004, 03:35 Profile of gnostik Add gnostik to your Buddy-List Homepage of gnostik
sampler
Psycler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

You are right gnostik.

mmm, which Psycle version are you using nolwenn? sfz works perfectly for me. I use 1.7.6.2 or latest alphas.

05.10.2004, 08:16 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
Taika-Kim
Psycler

Date Registered:

Taika-Kim ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Yup, just put "akai" in your Soulseek wanted list and watch your harddrive fill with sample CDs. Another thing is mastering & assimilating this mass of material in your work :/

05.10.2004, 11:55 Profile of Taika-Kim Add Taika-Kim to your Buddy-List Homepage of Taika-Kim
nolwenn
Psycler

Date Registered:

nolwenn ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

There was an akai FTP long time ago with free available sounds , but it seems it is not working now.

I am using psycle1.7.3rc1, sfz makes horrible crash, make XP down on his knee. Particulary with big soundfonts.

05.10.2004, 13:39 Profile of nolwenn Add nolwenn to your Buddy-List
sampler
Psycler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Quite old release.... i suppose you have reasons to use it...

06.10.2004, 08:16 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
nolwenn
Psycler

Date Registered:

nolwenn ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

1.7.3rc1 was the last version with portaudio drivers, allowing me to work with my ASIO drivers (wich sucks and doesn't work with the real ASIO implementation of psycle) AND MME wav output program together.
ASIO4ALL works great but is MME, and my really_bad soundcard drivers can't output two MME programs at the same time.

and the +6 dB on master at start bug with 1.7.6.2 is really annoying

06.10.2004, 16:32 Profile of nolwenn Add nolwenn to your Buddy-List
sampler
Psycler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

i supposed... what a pity that new versions miss old features ...

Last edited by sampler on 07.10.2004, 08:20 o'clock.

07.10.2004, 08:18 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
DMNXS
Psycler

Date Registered:

DMNXS ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by sampler
i supposed... what a pity that new versions miss old features ...

I hope for those that need them that thez can be reimplemented ...

15.10.2004, 02:57 Profile of DMNXS Add DMNXS to your Buddy-List Add DMNXS to your Contact-List
sampler
Psycler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

me too....

but now going back to the topic, i've found another site that seems even better than Hammersound, www.sf2midi.com
U only have to freely register.

01.11.2004, 17:07 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS