PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions OFF TOPIC Sabotage(my)Competition
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

georgTF ist offline
  Sabotage(my)Competition        Go on top to this Page

Hi all

My name's georg and i'm a noob on these forums so don't chop my head off if i missed a thread. I'm here to SPAM you guys with my compo for tracked music. Meaning no MP3s.

It's mainly a MPT compo but with VSTs(or without) allowed. A decent number of people have already signed-up and they don't seem to mind going head-to-head with Psycle and Skale songs. The question is: Is there enough interest among Psycle users for this compo?

This is my officiall greeting and invitation to the Sabotage Compo. It's yours to check out, dispute, and maybe even sign-up. All comments welcome.

Sabotage Competition

Discussion on Modplug Forums

my email and MSNN: karmapolice@inet.hr

cheers
georg

16.10.2003, 23:20 Profile of georgTF Add georgTF to your Buddy-List
georgTF

Date Registered:

georgTF ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Good news everybody! It is my great pleasure to announce that The Sabotage Compo is now offifficially open! With more than a dozen entries, 4 different trackers and more than 1 month left to create any kind of music imaginable, there's no way you'd want to miss it.

Go to:

http://www.inet.hr/~dpekez/sc_main.html

and join. You still have a week to do so.

cheers
georg

31.10.2003, 15:52 Profile of georgTF Add georgTF to your Buddy-List
georgTF

Date Registered:

georgTF ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Time's up! No more entries are accepted. Not that it seems to matter much tho, as there was little interest. From Psycle users that is. MPT entries went through the roof with about 20 high quality songs expected before the compo ends.

Warm up your ears.

cheers
georg

08.11.2003, 00:27 Profile of georgTF Add georgTF to your Buddy-List
Taika-Kim

Date Registered:

Taika-Kim ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Ow, how did I miss this? Hmm, I sure would have been interested... Mebbe next time then

10.11.2003, 11:03 Profile of Taika-Kim Add Taika-Kim to your Buddy-List Homepage of Taika-Kim
sampler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Could VST(i)s be used??

11.11.2003, 10:50 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
georgTF

Date Registered:

georgTF ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

hi

sorry you guys missed the compo, esp. since it got together many people who never knew each other previously, but maybe there will be another one in the future.

And yes, VSTi are allowed. The only limit to the compo was originality and of course filesize (20Mb).

13.11.2003, 20:17 Profile of georgTF Add georgTF to your Buddy-List
georgTF

Date Registered:

georgTF ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Hello

Just dropping a line to inform you that the compo is finished, and the results are online.

23.12.2003, 20:57 Profile of georgTF Add georgTF to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS