PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions TIPS BOARD non-tuned samples
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

karenina ist offline
  non-tuned samples        Go on top to this Page

ok this might be a totally stupid question but im really new to this fandango and i need help cos im stoopid
when i try to insert a sample, it previews all normal, like when im browsing my wav's, but then when i actually get it into psycle, it seems to like speed up... like its tuned... and i dont want it to! i want to load samples just as they are, i dont want them to be tuned. what am i doing wrong?

06.10.2003, 05:19 Profile of karenina Add karenina to your Buddy-List
Metanol

Date Registered:

Metanol ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Play sample at C-4. That should help.

06.10.2003, 07:59 Profile of Metanol Add Metanol to your Buddy-List
nolwenn

Date Registered:

nolwenn ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Playing a C-4 works well with sample at 44100 Hz
But at 96000 Hz ?

The new sampler machine will needs a checkbox for the comportement karenina wants...

10.01.2004, 23:30 Profile of nolwenn Add nolwenn to your Buddy-List
pooplog
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

pooplog ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

psycle takes sample rate into account. no matter what samplerate you have psycle set at, a sample at c-4 has the same pitch. Most of the machines also support this behaviour.

12.01.2004, 17:56 Profile of pooplog Add pooplog to your Buddy-List Homepage of pooplog
nolwenn

Date Registered:

nolwenn ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

i did not exprim very well , i should have said ; "but with a sample at 96000 Khz ?" (i was not talking about the psycle audio output samplerate)
The problem of karenina is not stupid. There is no note that match a sample at 96000 Hz.

12.01.2004, 19:05 Profile of nolwenn Add nolwenn to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS