PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions OFF TOPIC A Free on-line Game
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

DANCEnRg ist offline
  A Free on-line Game        Go on top to this Page

http://www.s3dconnector.net/

The Above is a link too the web page of an excellent open source on-line game I've recently begun playing.

If any of you have ever played the board game settlers well then you'll know how to play because it's a pc version of that game.

The basic game play is to gain land on various maps where you are the leader of a tribe,construct settlements,build roads,harbours,ships, and be the first to reach the winning victory point score.

It's played on a map like board game made up of hexagens, using peace's to show the buildings,roads,churchers,ships and other peace's, including a robber who you can use ( if you role a 7) to steal magic cards from your neighbours.

It's quite easy to learn to play simply by playing, and theirs a chat window where other players seem happy to help you learn the rules and tactics of the game.

Alternatively belows a link to the instructions of the actual board game ( in pdf format ) ,the rules are the same as the pc version the only major difference is you won't need to contsruct the map and set up the cards and peace's because the computer version does that for you.

Hope to see some of you playing,I play under the name 'Bongo Yep' Instructions

05.10.2003, 15:59 Profile of DANCEnRg Add DANCEnRg to your Buddy-List Homepage of DANCEnRg
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS