PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions OFF TOPIC Blackout in Canada
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author
Psycler

Date Registered:

Rik ist offline
Blackout in Canada        Go on top to this Page

Hey did anyone hear about the blackout we had in Canada.Hamilton,Toronto and the USA suffered.If it happened to you what were you doing at the time.I was listening to music on my stereo and on my computer at the time... luckly I wasn't composing in Psycle.Then all of a sudden poof no more power for 24 hrs.I was listening to the Doors- "When the music's Over and it sure was over.

23.08.2003, 06:26 Profile of Rik Add Rik to your Buddy-List Homepage of Rik
pooplog
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

pooplog ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Hamilton, eh? Crazy. I was supposed to be playing the final Evil Engine show in Hamilton at the Underground on the night of the blackout. It got rescheduled to August 28, AFAIK. I went camping for a while on Lake Huron, it was great-who needs electricity when you have your hibachi fired up and your ass in a hammock? I was listening to Mastodon's Remission when the power went out-and for my entire camping trip. I love that album.

23.08.2003, 23:13 Profile of pooplog Add pooplog to your Buddy-List Homepage of pooplog
pooplog
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

pooplog ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Hmm, I think that show is cancelled too.

Stupid musicians, think they can go to cuba.

26.08.2003, 21:20 Profile of pooplog Add pooplog to your Buddy-List Homepage of pooplog
alk
Psycler

Date Registered:

alk ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

these musicians are crazy...

27.08.2003, 11:34 Profile of alk Add alk to your Buddy-List
liquid boy
Psycler

Date Registered:

liquid boy ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

hey, theres also a city in new zealand called hamilton - apparently theres also a city in florida called dunedin (i live in dunedin, new zealand )

oh yay

28.08.2003, 06:05 Profile of liquid boy Add liquid boy to your Buddy-List Homepage of liquid boy
pooplog
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

pooplog ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Dunedin was the giant evil floating head in an educational tv program we had here when I was a child called "read all about it"

28.08.2003, 18:35 Profile of pooplog Add pooplog to your Buddy-List Homepage of pooplog
FingerSoup
Psycler

Date Registered:

FingerSoup ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I was away in Kingston, as an officer with Sea Cadets. I spent the evening watching around 700-800 kids aged 12-18. Kept them busy by holding a dance (Portable generators are great). Strung glo-sticks everywhere so they could see. Kinda like an outdoor rave, without the drugs, alcohol, or sex....

28.08.2003, 23:11 Profile of FingerSoup Add FingerSoup to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS