PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Ľ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Ľ Discussions Ľ TIPS BOARD Ľ ANOTHER post asking for help :P
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

liquid boy ist offline
ANOTHER post asking for help :P        Go on top to this Page

um i have three things to ask actually

no. 1 - is connected to a question i asked on the "tech" board...
i saw a message posted about swing/shuffle... someone said that that would be implimented in the "next alpha" does that mean that the next version of psycle will have a shuffle option, or was that an old post, refering to 1.7.4?

no.2
how do i get into the chat room? what software do i need? - i tried chatzilla, but i really have no idea what im doing

no.3
now, i remember someone else posting about this but i couldn't find it:
when i use the fdxx command, in stead of delayi the note, it makes a kind of clicking noise. the bigger the delay, the more click. could someone please tell me how to fix this?

thats all (For now)

14.08.2003, 01:53 Profile of liquid boy Add liquid boy to your Buddy-List Homepage of liquid boy
pooplog
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

pooplog ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

1) select an empty track. right click. pick swing fill - play with that, it does the tracker style shuffle for you.

2) mirc works good, i use trillian because mirc was messing up for me, but 99% of users swear by it. connect to an efnet server and join #psycle.

3) what machine are you delaying? are you delaying a note or a note-off?

14.08.2003, 05:31 Profile of pooplog Add pooplog to your Buddy-List Homepage of pooplog
liquid boy

Date Registered:

liquid boy ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

1 - what does it do? does it put the right ammount of delay on each note or somehting?

2 -downloading mirc now...

3 - i was using the sampler. no, it wasnt a note-off.

thanks.

14.08.2003, 07:30 Profile of liquid boy Add liquid boy to your Buddy-List Homepage of liquid boy
sampler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

1) there are two tracker styles for shuffle/swing. At beginning i used delay command every two rows (FDxx) but later i discovered another way, changing the tempo each two rows. This one is the way Psycle uses to fill tracks with shuffle.

btw., the other day i was playing with it and i must be silly or i don't know how to use it, but didn't work fine.

14.08.2003, 10:55 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
D-503

Date Registered:

D-503 ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

in status window type
/nick liquidboy
/server efnet.demon.co.uk
or
/server irc.inet.tele.dk
/join #psycle or /j #psycle
need help? type /help
any probs with mIRC just ask :-)

07.09.2003, 04:11 Profile of D-503 Add D-503 to your Buddy-List Homepage of D-503 Add D-503 to your Contact-List
Pikari

Date Registered:

Pikari ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Haven't you noticed that liquidboy has been on #psycle for a few months already?

07.09.2003, 12:14 Profile of Pikari Add Pikari to your Buddy-List Homepage of Pikari Add Pikari to your Contact-List
liquid boy

Date Registered:

liquid boy ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

yep, im on

07.09.2003, 12:28 Profile of liquid boy Add liquid boy to your Buddy-List Homepage of liquid boy
D-503

Date Registered:

D-503 ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by Pikari
Haven't you noticed that liquidboy has been on #psycle for a few months already?

nope, I'm a nightowl ;-)

07.09.2003, 18:11 Profile of D-503 Add D-503 to your Buddy-List Homepage of D-503 Add D-503 to your Contact-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Hivoox.ma ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS