PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions TIPS BOARD Notes on or off OFF the beat
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

MrToast ist offline
  Notes on or off OFF the beat        Go on top to this Page

Is there any way to delay trigger a note or delay turning off a note? It looks like you can do this with the sampler machine, but not with VSTi instruments. I don't even see how to do it with mcm.

29.07.2003, 17:34 Profile of MrToast Add MrToast to your Buddy-List
bdzld

Date Registered:

bdzld ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

read the manual MrToast! you can note delay anything with the FDxx command. very nice on vsti :B

-- -.^ dazzled
www.umbrellacorp.co.uk
iridescence
++

29.07.2003, 19:25 Profile of bdzld Add bdzld to your Buddy-List Homepage of bdzld Add bdzld to your Contact-List
MrToast

Date Registered:

MrToast ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

>>read the manual MrToast!

Hey no fair! I went to the docs first. There are a lot of them and they have become a bit of a mess. But here's what I found:

* VST Commands:

0Cxx - Set volume (only works on NoteOn!)

10xx - _OLD_ MIDI Command. Not documented anymore. Use the "Mcm" command.

(More to come, someday)

That's where I was looking. I missed the global section.

30.07.2003, 02:36 Profile of MrToast Add MrToast to your Buddy-List
MrToast

Date Registered:

MrToast ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

So can I set the volume as well as a delay? It looks like I can't. In Tau2, the volume is used as a reference for whether or not accent is applied.

Oh well, at least I can use the delay with the note off. That right there will be a huge help. Thanks!

30.07.2003, 02:40 Profile of MrToast Add MrToast to your Buddy-List
Taika-Kim

Date Registered:

Taika-Kim ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

and of course there's the old tracker-trick of using 8 ticks/row, and some people I know even use 16... To make those lighting-fast gates etc

31.07.2003, 12:53 Profile of Taika-Kim Add Taika-Kim to your Buddy-List Homepage of Taika-Kim
MrToast

Date Registered:

MrToast ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Yeah, that's a good idea. Makes the other stuff kinda hard to read, but it's probably worth it for Tau2 manipulations.

31.07.2003, 16:33 Profile of MrToast Add MrToast to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Hivoox.ma ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS