I am happy to announce the release of Psycle 1.10.0, the next stable release.
This release comes two years after 22.214.171.124 and four years after 1.8.5, which was the last big release.
These are the most important changes coming in this release:
- 32bits and 64bits compiles.
- Better audio (Wasapi support, 24 and 32bits support for waveout and directsound) and better MIDI (synchronized mode works with all drivers and immediate mode is able to send commands to multiple machines, not just the selected one).
- Plugins and application working correctly or much better at different sampling rates than 44Khz.
- Multithreaded audio engine.
- Settings system redone. They can be saved to other places than the windows registry and is easier to have a portable version now.
- Many small additions, new skin, improvements in most of the dialogs and lots of corrections.
See the whatsnew.txt
file for a more detailed explanation of what has been done in this version
You can download the release from here:
x86 = 32bits
x64 = 64bits
Enjoy this new version.